Nail art is one beauty regime almost every girl out there fancies. Even the ‘No-Kajal-Because-Its-Makeup’ girls love this! And why shouldn’t they, it is super adorably afterall! The craze for nail art is HUGE and we cannot even begin to explain how! Some do it themselves, while others rely on parlors to do it for them, but everybody loves it. Ladies, who’re too busy to go to a nail salon to get their nail art done often complain and crib about it. But don’t worry, we know you’re super busy, and so what if you cannot go to the salon, we’ve got the salon to you. There’s this killer tubby balloon trend that everybody’s been loving and wanting to get, and we’re here to teach you just that! Go follow the text!
1. Things You’ll Need
- White Base Coat Polish
- 5 Nail paints of your choice
- A black or grey nail paint
- Manicure tapes
- Clear polish
- First off, start with cleaning your nails and removing all the scum and residue.
- Apply a base coat of white nail paint and let it dry.
- Grab some manicure tapes and gently place them on the nails.
- Grab all the other paints and use them as depicted in the images above.
- Remove the tape and paint a small triangle as the base of the balloon with the same color as the balloon.
- Grab some black/grey paint and paint a small thread for the balloon.
- Allow it to dry and then apply a layer of clear paint.
3. Here’s how you can do the heart shaped balloons.